Looking For An Indoor Safe & Secure Repair Location?
You have found the right place for your classic car repair. Your Vintage / Classic Vehicle will be repaired while being kept indoors in a safe and secure location here at Advantage Auto Service. Do you have a prized Classic, Antique and /or Vintage Show Winner in your garage, that you want to keep mechanically purring for your next show? Maybe you just want to get your Vintage Auto running again and get that beautiful Antique Classic back on the road. It doesn’t matter what your objective is with the Classic / Vintage / Antique Auto’s or Truck’s. We can help with your repairs while securing the vehicle safely indoors out of the weather. From general maintenance to major performance upgrades, you can trust us to treat your vehicle with great respect and all the while being stored securely inside our facility. This assures the safety and security of your investment, and keeps it protected from the weather.
Classic Car Repair Services
Listed below are some of a few services we can provide for your Classic Car Repair in Marietta:
- Antique / Classic / Vintage – Drum to Disc Brake Conversions
- Vintage / Antique / Classic – Engine Performance Upgrades
- Classic / Vintage / Antique – Carb Tuning
- Antique / Vintage / Classic – Custom Exhaust Systems & Welding
- Vintage / Classic / Antique – Tune ups – and yes we adjust points and set timing
- Antique / Vintage / Classic – Mechanical Repair, Repairs and Maintenance
- Classic / Antique / Vintage – Suspension modifications or repairs
- Vintage / Classic / Antique – Wiring and electrical repairs
- Welding, exhaust, chrome specialty items – contact us to discuss specific welding & exhaust items
We offer a safe and secure location for your vehicle so you will have peace of mind. ASE Certified Technicians with the latest up to date training and equipment are working with care on your vehicle. We will provide quality workmanship and parts along with a Nationwide Warranty, all while keeping your vehicle safe and sound indoors to protect it from inclement weather. Call us today to schedule your classic car repair or service.